Applied roller blinds
The applied roller blinds can be installed at any time. They are attached to the existing carpentry, and their maintenance is easy and fast. These are of two kinds: TermoStor with half-round box and 45º box.
Roller blinds are one of the most effective and healthy ways of shading a room. Studies have shown that using roller blinds in winter can reduce thermal energy consumption by approx. 10%, while in summer it can make an air conditioning system unnecessary.
The main benefits of MCA TermoStor are:
- Shadow: the possibility of dosing natural light
- Constant temperature: prevents excessive heating of the house on hot summer days and prevents heat loss during winter
- Restful sleep: ensures the necessary silence and obscurity during sleep
- Privacy: protects from prying eyes, especially when the windows face the street or a neighboring house
- Security: additional protection against break-in attempts
The rolls can be equipped with an insect net, in this case a roll with an insect net is inserted into the slatted carpet box.
From an actuation point of view, they can be controlled manually, by ribbon, string or crank, or electrically by means of a command button or with the help of a remote control.